Saturday, April 23, 2011

JHSMovieSheets FINALLY available for Download.

 Hey guys,
I know there have been a lot of visits to my blog of people wanting to check out my sheets.  No one has left any comments yet, but I assume you are looking to download a copy of my templates. The move to our new location was pretty crazy and work has been even crazier the last couple of months, so my apologies to everyone who came and thought my sheets were cool but couldn't download them.

So, without further adieu or excuses, I present JHSMovieSheets v0.9.0.  Here are the newest features I have put into this one.

General:
 * Re-factoring of the overall code.  Total size is now down from 40 MB of hard drive space, to 12 MB.  This is one of the main things that was holding me back from uploading these before.  Huzzah!
MovieSheets:
 * I installed a function to traverse through the list of Studios and use the first one in the list which has a studio icon.  Bare in mind that the icon path MUST  be \\Thumbgen\Templates\Common\Studios\ and the studio icons MUST have a .png file extension.  Otherwise, the studio icon will be left blank.
SeasonSheets: n/a
EpisodeSheets: n/a

I still want to go through and detail what the SeasonSheets and EpisodeSheets offer and provide you guys with some examples.  Next time, but I swear I won't let 3 months go by without posting.  Thanks for sticking with me and I hope you enjoy the sheets! :)

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment