Monday, June 6, 2011

0.9.4 Status

Hey Everyone:

I wanted to put out another post to say that I am still here and working.  I am currently waiting for Thumbgen to release a new version with a specific new Token.  Once this is released, I will be able to efficiently automate the blu-ray user scores and also automate getting the actual Aspect Ratio (Will use the decimal ratio1.78:1 instead of the fractional16:9 that thumbgen pulls up automatically in the MediaInfo, for example.) from Blu-ray.com and IMDB, depending on the media type.  I don't have a way to implement it quite yet because I am waiting on that Token from Thumbgen, but I am making the assumption this will only be able to happen when you have Blu-ray.com is used as a collector.  I will go into it more once I have it coded.

I am really excited about this release and am looking forward to providing you guys with a new version.  Bare with me, and I will get it out as soon as I can!
TICKET INFORMATION:
http://thumbgen.lighthouseapp.com/projects/57477/tickets/177-collector-url#ticket-177-1
Current Ticket Status: Accepted.
FORUM INFORMATION:
http://forum.wdlxtv.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=21&start=66

Have a great week everyone!
Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment