Monday, May 23, 2011

Version 0.9.3a

Another nice update.
Download JHSMoviesheets 0.9.3.

Features added to the templates during this release.
  1. JHS Movie Sheets
    • Auto Empty Values - Added code to use a value of "n/a" if the Thumbgen value for that text field is empty. 
    • Reposition of Studio Graphic - I had changed this value before, I am changing it one more time.  Hopefully this will be the last time I will need to worry about it.
  2. JHS Season Sheets
    • Copy/Paste Problem- A bug introduced in 0.9.2, where the graphic used for the disc box is a season box.
    • Code Consolidation - Removed unused / redundant methods; Reused the getStatBoxPosition( ) function instead of the custom getSeasonStatBoxPosition( ).
    • Auto Empty Values - Added code to use a value of "n/a" if the Thumbgen value for that text field is empty.
    • SPECIFIC TO 0.9.3A - Removed rogue debug "Test" popup dialog.
  3. JHS EpisodeSheets
    • Auto Empty Values - Added code to use a value of "n/a" if the Thumbgen value for that text field is empty.
    • Sporadic Failure of Studio Graphic - I am not sure why this happened off and on, but I am pretty sure I have a fix for it.  Removed the separator value from the Template Settings node.
    •  Reposition of Studio Graphic - I had changed this value before, I am changing it one more time.  Hopefully this will be the last time I will need to worry about it.
  4. Generic
    • Added Line Numbers To Debug Output - Added the code line number, after the method name from which the debug statement was called from the source code.

No comments:

Post a Comment